Turnaround Time

They charge $809 per month for HOA.It is ridiculous, I am an investor who owned two units in that community and do not walk but RUN from that community.

The salesman there is a slimy used car salesman and dealing with him resulted in the loss of thousands of dollars. He is a liar and once they have you under contract they ignore you. It is a beautiful community but the silly, unjustifiable HOA and lies have got to stop. I recently sold my two units and broke even.

I initially was supposed to profit around 15k, but lies and manipulation really destroyed my potential earnings with these two properties. To top it off they charge you $3,000 to sell your unit. How is this legal? My units sold for 15K and 21K.

That is over 12% commission. Nothing short of fraud.

Anyhow boy am I glad to be out of there.Me and 3 other tenants are filing a formal complaint.

Review about: Pine Lakes Homes Customer Care.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Had an Experience with Pine Lakes Homes?

Comments

This is not for investors, we own 12 rental properties down in Peoria and net over 120,000 per year! You don't know what your doing!